3 Ply Non-Woven Disposable Face Masks are intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimise the incidence of cross-infection in clean or sensitive environments.
The masks are manufactured from 3-ply, spun-bonded polypropylene, non-woven fabric. They have an integrated plastic-coated strip above the nose for optimum fit, and light-weight and comfortable. The elasticated loops are latex-free to minimise allergic reactions.
Disposable face masks should be used once and then thrown in the bin. You should also dispose of and replace your mask when they become moist.
Disposable masks are easy to use, simply follow the following steps:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- The side of the mask that has the stiff strip should be placed at the top, across your nose.
- The coloured side of the mask should face away from you.
- Place a loop around each ear to secure.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove the mask:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Avoid touching the front of the mask as it is contaminated – only touch the ear loops.
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
- Dispose of the mask in a bin.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
Face Mask, 3ply disposable - 50 pack
50 Masks per case - from only 20p per mask!!
High Quality 3 Ply Non-woven Material
Efficiently filters dust, pollen, pollution and other contaminants
Built-In nose piece moulds to the face
Soft & Sturdy Ear Loops
Compatible with face shields, glasses or other eye protection
This product should not be used in a medical setting.