Type IIR Medical Facemask 50 Pack are compliant to EN 14683 for bacterial filtration efficiency for medical face masks. The 3 ply, single use design with tight fitting ear loops and nose clip is the ideal PPE for care homes and nurseries.
This Type IIR facemask has a bacterial filtration efficiency of >99% and splash resistance pressure >16kPa.
Disposable face masks should be used once and then thrown in the bin. You should also dispose of and replace your mask when they become moist.
Disposable masks are easy to use, simply follow the following steps:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- The side of the mask that has the stiff strip should be placed at the top, across your nose.
- The coloured side of the mask should face away from you.
- Place a loop around each ear to secure.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove the mask:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Avoid touching the front of the mask as it is contaminated – only touch the ear loops.
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
- Dispose of the mask in a bin.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
Face Mask, Type IIR disposable - 50 pack
50 Masks per case - from only 54p per mask!!
Class 1 medical device
EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 compliant
Ear loops for tight fitting
Single use, non-sterile
3 layers of protection
Inner layer: soft against the skin, prevents fogging of goggles and glasses. 100% glass fibre free non woven fabric Middle layer: Melt blown fabric, provides bacterial and particle filtration Outer layer: Antibacterial layer 100% glass fibre free non woven fabric.